Director of Marketing
ideaLaunch, an online marketplace connecting tens of thousands of customers and writers in our award winning platform, is seeking an Director of Marketing for its Boston office.
You're a prime candidate if you have a solid understanding of the content marketing revolution, particularly related to the goals and challenges related to marketing software products. In addition to a high level of writing skill, you'll need experience managing a small team that produces big results using the latest email, marketing automation and content marketing methodology and technology.
The Job in a Nutshell
- Oversee day-to-day operations for marketing and content marketing efforts
- Enhance management of PPC strategy with AB and Multivariate testing
- Manage outside PPC firm and other vendors and providers
- Broaden the marketing reach for the company with new channels and partners
- Manage marketing team currently responsible for all marketing initiatives
- Analyze existing marketing efforts and develop better ideas and plans
- Expand strategic partnerships with a variety of key players in the marketplace
- Keenly understand the needs of customers to drive marketing strategy and sales growth
- Grow revenue strategically with marketing expenditure that achieves good profit vs. bad profit
What We Want
- Successful startup experience growing a business from X to Y in revenue
- Marketing leadership and connection in the social sphere
- Solid years of marketing and management experience
- High energy, excellent focus, relentless drive and ability to play well with others
- Sales driven with a track record a mile long of achieving goals
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure in rapid-fire environment
- Experience managing teams a MONDO plus and preferred
What You Get
- Competitive comp package in the 90k to 120k range
- Health benefits and team incentive programs
- Content marketing focus and career advancement
- Ping Pong, Nerf basketball and Free Friday Lunch for all employees
- Hip new offices starting July 1st, 2015 across from North Station (Portland Street)
Please be sure to include a uniquely dazzling cover letter expressing your genuine interest as the first step in the application process. Next up, a 20 minute interview to separate the leaders from the pack. Finally, two interviews to seal the deal and launch your new career.
This is an immediate opening, so plan on hearing from us pronto with an answer on how your skills, experience and passion might fit with the role and our team.